Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Babysitting "Fun"

Babysitting is not an easy job.  Being the oldest though, it's something that I do pretty often.  I have a few experiences with Jack that need to be shared:

*********************************************************************************
Jack was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse downstairs in the kitchen

Me: "Jack, let's go upstairs so I can do my schoolwork."
Jack: "Hawah dowt (Halle don't.)"
Me: "Jack come on!"
Jack with his sweet puppy dog face, "HAAAWAH DOWWWT!!!'

He won.
*********************************************************************************
Little kids constantly have to be entertained.  I was letting Jack play a game on my phone while I was watching him one day.  When he was done I looked to see what damage he'd done... He'd deleted three apps and pinned one thing on Pinterest!
*********************************************************************************
One day Jack was going downstairs to get his precious bear from the kitchen (that's what he told me anyway.)  It was taking him a while, so I decided to go check on him. When I got downstairs I smelled lemon in the air, and couldn't find Jack.  I called him several times, but there was no answer.  I found him in the closet under the stairs, armed with a Sharpie that he was using to draw all over his belly.  I removed the Sharpie from his possession and sent him to the corner.  I searched for the source of the lemon scent and found a can of furniture polish on the couch.  The couch and everything surrounding it was covered in a sticky, lemon scented liquid.
*********************************************************************************
The shoes, the marker, the mess, the thumb, the bear
Gotta love Jack(:

No comments:

Post a Comment