Monday, June 9, 2014

11 random questions


1. What is your favorite type of cheese?
I would have to go with cheddar jack. Not only does it taste good, but it looks neat too.

2.  What are you excited about?
Right now we are actually preparing to put our house on the market. I'm pretty excited to see what will happen this summer.

3.  How did you celebrate your last birthday?  
This and this.

4.   What is on your bedside table?
My bedside table is actually a bookshelf. An alarm clock, three decorative mason jars, and some gathering dust.

5. What do you order from the movie theater concession stand?
Typically I will order a large root beer and share a large popcorn with the rest of my family (the popcorn never makes it 20 minutes into the movie).

6.  Do you have a garden?  What's growing?
Weeds.

7.  Any summer plans?
To get rid of whatever sickness I have right now.

8.  What TV couple are you rooting for?
I'm not really rooting for anyone at the moment.

9.  What's the last thing you bought?
A hat and sunglasses from CCCC.

10.  What's one thing you are passionate about?
Sleep.

11.  What are you grateful for this week?
My family, my opportunity to go to camp, and green tea in my pantry to help with my throat.

The rules say that I must now tag eleven bloggers, so Ms. Alicia, Crystal, Jadyn (on your mom's blog), and Ms. Jessica please help me to reach eleven. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment