Thursday, January 23, 2014

Friends and family



 I have lots of companions. Some are younger than others but they are still my friends.

What I consider a friend is an individual who is understanding, doesn't judge, and is fun to be around. Those qualities are treasured to me.

My friends and I do lots together such as swimming, making crafts, camping, etc.

                                                  Here are a few pics of my friends and I:




url.jpg
Jenna and I at the roller rink



url.jpg
Jadyn and I with facial masks


url.jpg
Rylee and I on a strange tree that we found at our camp site


url.jpg
Jakob, Gracie, Maggie, and I at the pool


Not only are my friends treasured to me but my family as well.
Here are a few more pics of me and my family:



imgres.jpg
Daddy dropping me off at SCBC

imgres.jpg
Mommy and I doing a hoola hoop routine




url.jpg
Arden and I go kart racing




url.jpg
Pushing Jack in his make-shift car




I love my family and friends because they are always there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment